I've Moved!

Monday, December 13, 2010

a comforting breakfast.

Actually, it's more like brunch, since I woke up at 11.15 am. Oopsie! It's the same recipe as my previous bowl, but this time I used strawberries and raspberries instead of blueberries. Try saying the second half of that sentence fast! Haha!

This breakfast polenta recipe has really started to grow on me. Not just because it tastes great, it's all that somewhat therapeutic stirring and stirring that goes into the making of an ultra smooth, creamy pale yellow pudding. Because I only have stone ground cornmeal, I upped the water to 1 cup and cooked it on a low flame so that it won't turn out gritty. Be prepared to watch over it for at least half an hour but what the heck, I enjoy it.

And check out my new bowl!

No comments :

Post a Comment