I've Moved!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

the versatile blogger award.





I'm so excited to have received this versatile blogger award from the wonderful Something Swanky! Thank you for passing it on to me! This post is way overdue and I apologize for that. 

The rule is that the blogger who receives this award has to tell a few things about herself/himself that others don't know and then pass it on.

Okay, so now I have to reveal a few things about myself.

1. When I was young, I hated cake. Nobody would believe me if I said that now, but it's true!

2. I love love love bread. Any kind of bread- crusty rustic loaves to soft squishy buns, I'll eat them all! But I don't make them often because they are so time-consuming.

3. I can spend 2 hours in front of the computer just going through my must-read blogs, basically those to the right of the page under "Blogs to Drool Over". That's why I can experience a mini panic attack if I don't log in for more than 3 days at a stretch- there would be so much to catch up on!

Right, so here are three things about me. I'm going to pass this award on to Sophia at Burp And Slurp, one of my favourite people ever! She is down-to-earth and regurgitates whatever she wants to say, none of that pretentious faffing about. That and the fact she definitely has the writer's hubris (I always find myself reading every single word of her posts) makes her one of those instantly likable people. Do check her website out!

No comments :

Post a Comment