I've Moved!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

coffee banana caramel smoothie.



This is how you should use up your bananas, peeps.

Because unwanted bananas should not be used just for banana bread. They should be frozen, chucked into a blender with coffee, milk and caramel and blitzed into non-existence.

I made a caramel sauce from My Baking Addiction but you can always use store-bought if that's more convenient.


This smoothie rocked my socks off. You must try it!

Coffee Banana Caramel Smoothie
makes 1 huge glass

1 banana, sliced and frozen
1/2 cup coffee, cooled
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp caramel sauce, plus more for topping

Throw everything in the blender and, well, blend!

Linked to These Chicks Cooked, Sweet Treats Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Fat Camp Friday, Sweet Tooth Friday, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Sweets for a Saturday and Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

6 comments :

  1. I don't know what to say other than, YUM. This looks mouth watering... may need to make my boyfriend and I a little Monday treat tonight :D
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This smoothie sounds absolutely delicious - breakfast, coffee, and dessert all in one glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy caramel coffee with bananas, I LOVE IT !!! As if I needed more excuses to drink more coffee or eat more caramel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,
    When you talk about coffee and caramel paired with a banana, oh my it sounds delicious. Sure wish it was in my hand right now. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
    Come back soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mother would love this we often enjoy a drink together as we watch the sun rise such a lovely peaceful time and now a new drink to go with it come visit me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet this is delicious! My boys would love it. They love coffee-flavored drinks. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete